Run for YOUR LUNGS!
Congratulations to our
2013 Lung Power Team Runners!
Photo courtesy of Open Eyes Photography
Thinking about running with us in 2014? Registration will open in late winter. You can run a race of your choice or join us for the Bank of America Chicago Marathon on October 12, 2014. Enjoy great benefits including:
- A secured spot on Lung Power Team
- Complimentary CARA Training (full or half)
- A complimentary Lung Power Team T-shirt and event singlet
- Personal fundraising coaching
- Contests! Team Spirit!
- Pre-race fun packs
- BOACM pre-race pasta dinner and race day LPT booth on Charity Row for family and friends
The Lung Power Team is Respiratory Health Association's endurance sport program. Support cleaner air efforts in Chicago while honoring those with asthma, COPD, lung cancer, and individuals struggling to quit smoking. No matter what running event you choose, you can make a difference!