Run for YOUR LUNGS!
JOIN US IN 2013!
Support cleaner air efforts in Chicago while honoring those with asthma, COPD, lung cancer, and individuals struggling to quit smoking. No matter what running event you choose, you can make a difference!
Step 1: Register for Lung Power Team ($25 fee)
Step 2: Choose your event
- Bank of America Chicago Marathon WE HAVE LIMITED SPOTS FOR THIS SOLD OUT EVENT!
- Already registered - $650 Fundraising Minimum
- Need an entry - $950 Fundraising Minimum
- A Race of YOUR Choice (you pick your event!) - $400 Fundraising Minimum
Step 3: Register for the event.
- For Bank of America Chicago Marathon, registration fees are complimentary as part of your Lung Power Team benefits.
- For race of your choice, it's your responsibility to pay for event registration fees
Team Benefits include:
- A secured spot on Lung Power Team
- Complimentary CARA Training (full or half)
- A complimentary Lung Power Team T-shirt and event singlet
- And much, much more!
The Lung Power Team is Respiratory Health Association's endurance sport program. Join our team and run to fight lung disease - you will receive many great benefits including FREE TRAINING and personal support to help you reach your goals! Read about our past team members and their motivations for running.