Run for YOUR LUNGS!
Join us in 2015!
Thinking about running with us in 2015? You can run a race of your choice or join us for the Bank of America Chicago Marathon in 2015.
Step 1: Register for Lung Power Team ($25 fee)
Step 2: Choose your event
- Bank of America Chicago Marathon (October 11, 2015)
- Already registered - $650 Fundraising Minimum
- Need an entry - $1,500 Fundraising Minimum
- Bonus: Register and receive one complimentary full climb spot for the 2016 Hustle Up the Hancock.
- A Race of YOUR Choice (you pick your event!) - $400 Fundraising Minimum
Step 3: Register for the event.
- For Bank of America Chicago Marathon, registration fees are complimentary as part of your Lung Power Team benefits. (By securing your marathon entry with RHA, you forfeit your entry through the lottery.)
- For race of your choice, it's your responsibility to pay for event registration fees
Team Benefits include:
- A secured spot on Lung Power Team
- Complimentary CARA Training (full or half)
- A complimentary Lung Power Team T-shirt and event singlet
- Personal fundraising coaching
- Contests! Team Spirit!
- Pre-race fun packs
- BOACM pre-race pasta dinner and race day LPT booth on Charity Row for family and friends
The Lung Power Team is Respiratory Health Association's endurance sport program. Support cleaner air efforts in Chicago while honoring those with asthma, COPD, lung cancer, and individuals struggling to quit smoking. No matter what running event you choose, you can make a difference!